This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Change of Address

Please notify us immediately of any change of address. Please either come in, telephone, send a letter or email the Practice (  This is vital for us to be able to communicate with you.

Change of Phone number or email

If you change your mobile phone number, land-line number or email address it is very helpful for us if you tell us. It is also helpful if you can make it clear to us whether you are happy for us to leave answer-phone messages and/or to contact you by text or email. We want to respect your confidentiality but we also want to be able to communicate with you in the way that suits you best.

You can also update your preferences about being contacted by filling in the form below, which also asks about whether you would like to have your records shared with other services (such as emergency services who may need to treat you, or with "" which collects information for research and planning purposes).

Consent Form for Electronic Communications and Data Sharing

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website